About Me

Maine
32 years old, deeply inlove, Mommy of beautiful, blue eyed, blonde haired, twin girls! I am currently remodeling my life! "The way life should be". Join me as I take on some of the toughest projects with my mind, body, soul, and home interior! I'll also be documenting about my thrifty finds, inexpensive decor, crafts and food!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

WOW! I started this blog a year ago.....

Almost a year ago I started this blog, not only have I neglected IT, but I am surely not at the weight I thought I'd be at this time.
Luckily, I AM losing weight. I just started, after gaining quite a bit working at a doctor's office. Now, oddly enough I work in a food establishment, and I am losing weight.
Life changing events will be coming soon, which will lead to an even healthier lifestyle!
[July 14th, 2010: the devastating weight that crept up on me.]

No comments:

Post a Comment