About Me

Maine
32 years old, deeply inlove, Mommy of beautiful, blue eyed, blonde haired, twin girls! I am currently remodeling my life! "The way life should be". Join me as I take on some of the toughest projects with my mind, body, soul, and home interior! I'll also be documenting about my thrifty finds, inexpensive decor, crafts and food!

Monday, May 23, 2011

FINALLY!! I broke the Terrible TWO's (again):

Imagine my surprise when I hopped on the scale today and I saw 198.4!!! I mean my pants have been falling off of me, but I figured it was because I've been wearing them a lot! I actually feel like I LOOK bigger, but who knows. I haven't even been active, don't eat the greatest, but not unhealthy-ish. YAY ME!
I have lost 27.4 pounds in almost a year.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kati! Thanks for your comment on my laundry room dresser, it turned out even better than I thought it would, I LOVE it! :)
    have a great week!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete